Monday 22 July 2013

Different flavor of Czech

After much planning, prayer and preparations I am finally going back to the Czech Republic again for English camps. Around February when Friendship Church started preparing their teams the dates came in direct conflict with responsibilities I had as the zone director but God made a way through it. I got connected to the English camp coordinator of Josiah Venture and he expressed such a great need they has for the time period I was able to come.
This year is going to look different I know, not traveling with a team and going to mostly unknown territory the mission will be the same but this next two and a half weeks will be stretching. I get the chance to join a team of seasoned interns from JV who have done two English camps so far this summer and go to the town of Třebíč for English camp.
Thus far there have been a handful of hiccups I'm the travel but nothing too drastic. God is good and 
He has made a way. 
There will be many more updates for oppritunities to partner in prayer and petitioning God that he will 
Be made know in the Czech Republic. 

By the grace of God alone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What date are you leaving? And how long will the trip be?

Wally said...

Neil, we would like contact information, when you arrive, other travel plans etc.